POST: CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
EFFECTIVE: 1 December 2017
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 25 October 2017
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL REQUIRE:
- At least 3 years’ managerial experience in Occupational Health.
- Hold a qualification as a registered nurse.
- A postgraduate certificate or equivalent in Occupational Health
- Registration in audiology & a certificate in spirometer
- A minimum of 5-year Occupational Health clinical experience Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Management of staff
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Any qualification in marketing (would be an advantage)
- Own Transport
- Strong leadership qualities,
- Positive attitude and drive,
- Flexibility and a professional image in terms of appearance and conduct.
- Ability to travel
- Innovation and creativity is essential
- Team player
The successful applicant will report directly to the Occupational Business Manager
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of client relationship.
- Management of client contract requirements
- Operational clinic and contract service delivery
- Management of clinics activities and clinical work
- Support to Occupational Business Manager.
- Financial procedures
- Personnel: manage all personnel and associated activities
- Administration ensure good administrative systems and processes to support the region’s activities
- Training: plan, organise, present/facilitate and evaluate training based on a skills development plan
- Organising the marketing activities of the region in line with OCSA business strategy.
- Momentum OCSA offers competitive salary packages structured per each employee needs
- A group provident fund
- Medical aid
- Travel benefits/allowances
- Competitive annual leave
- Professional growth and flexibility
Interested parties should email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we do not contact you within 2 weeks of the Closing Date, please consider the application unsuccessful.