POST: BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER – WC REGIONAL OFFICE AND CLIENTS
EFFECTIVE: 1 September 2017
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 27 August 2017
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL REQUIRE:
- The applicant should have at least 2 years managerial experience in Occupational Health
- A minimum of 5 year Occupational Health clinical experience
- A post graduate certificate or equivalent in Occupational Health
- A dispensing license
- Registration in audiology
- A certificate in spirometry
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Certificate in Customer Services would be advantageous
- A Primary Healthcare certificate (would be an advantage)
- Any qualification in marketing (would be an advantage)
- HIV/AIDS counselling and treatment experience
- Own Transport
- Ability to travel
- Innovation and creativity are essential
- Team player
- A sense of urgency and business commitment
- Positive attitude, drive, flexibility and a professional image in terms of appearance and conduct at all times.
The successful applicant will report directly to Johanna Jorgensen, National Operations Executive.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement a business plan in line with OCSA business strategy.
- Set targets and objectives that are realistic and can be measured.
- Develop marketing communication for use by marketing department
- Presentations to clients
- Management of Operations (client liaison, problem-solving and)
- Management of the walk in clinic
- Ensure that the operational processes meet the client contract requirements and that OCSA processes are adhered to in such a way that they exceed the client expectations.
- prepare and control a meaningful budget based on the business plan
- Financial Management (budgets, debtors, planning, increases)
- Manage all personnel and associated activities to meet the contract requirements and exceed expectations
- Ensure good administrative systems and processes to support the region’s activities
- Administration (client contracts, letters, deadlines, payroll)
- Report writing (annual reports, monthly reports)
- Plan, organise, present and evaluate training based on a needs analysis.
- OCSA offers competitive salary packages structured according to each employee needs
- A group provident fund
- A medical aid
- Travel benefits/allowances
- Competitive annual leave
- Professional growth and flexibility
Short-listed applicants will be expected to go through the OCSA standard recruitment requirements (interview, psychometric evaluation etc).
Interested parties please e-mail a CV’s to email@example.com , for the attention of Johanna Jorgensen
If we do not contact you within 2 weeks of the Closing Date, please consider the application unsuccessful.