INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR A POSITION IN OCSA AT SUN CITY (RUSTENBURG)
POST: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE PRACTITIONER (Shifts, inclusive of night duty)
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 25 OCTOBER 2013
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL REQUIRE:
- A certificate/Diploma or registration in Occupational Health
- A Dispensing License
- Certificate in Spirometry
- Certificate in Audiometry
- A certificate in Family Planning would be an advantage
- HIV/AIDS pre and post counselling certificate
- Computer Literacy in Excel, Word, E-mail and Windows XP
- Good Communication Skills
- Own Transport
- A positive attitude, team player, drive, flexibility and a professional image in terms of appearance and conduct at all times.
The successful applicant will report directly to the Clinic Manager.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnosing and treating minor ailments and emergency care
- HIV testing and counselling
- Medical Surveillance Programme
- Hearing Conservation Programme
- Contractor Medical surveillance
- OCSA offers competitive salary packages structured according to each employee needs
- A group provident fund
- A medical aid
- Competitive annual leave
- Professional growth and flexibility
Interested parties should e-mail CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Using reference number OHNSUNCITY
If we do not contact you within 2 weeks of the Closing Date, please consider the application unsuccessful.
OCSA provides professional health and wellness services to over 540 companies nationally and is a leader in occupational health in Southern Africa. OCSA has partnered with major companies, managing thousands of people in the workplace to be "working-fit" in body and mind. In the process, it has saved South African companies millions of Rands over the last 15 years. With its head office based in Sandton, OCSA has a large national footprint with regional offices in the major centres. Cost reductions, savings in absenteeism management, risk assessment; early identification concerning health issues; solutions impacting staff retention — are some of the focus areas.
A "trendsetting partner in workplace health", OCSA invests in on-going, in-depth strategic research to stay ahead of developments in both the local and international occupational health environments. The organisation has the ability to analyse client needs with insight and provide proactive solutions for specific health-related challenges.
On the home front, under the guidance of its empowerment partner, Ditikeni Trust, OCSA is able to access the insights of 29 NGO's into the needs of South Africa's grassroots communities.