POST: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING PRACTITIONER
EFFECTIVE: 1 September 2017
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 20 August 2017
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL REQUIRE:
- An Occupational Health qualification and at least 2 years’ experience in an occupational healthcare environment.
- A Certificate in HIV and Disease Management is highly recommended
- Audiometry qualification (with update in instruction 171)
- A Primary Healthcare certificate (will be an advantage)
- Computer Literacy in Excel, Word, Email and Windows XP
- Registered with the SANC and SASOHN
- Good Communication Skills
- Own Transport essential
- A sense of urgency and business commitment.
- Positive attitude, drive, flexibility and a professional image in terms of appearance and conduct at all times
- The successful applicant will report directly to Jana Martiz and Gail Prinsloo
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management and Coordination of the Occupational Health Program for KLF.
- Implementation and delivery of the Occupational Health Program for the Highveld Region.
- Follow up visits to Highveld Region – frequency to be confirmed.
- Management and Coordination of the HIV and Disease Management Programme for KLF.
- Implementation and delivery of the HIV and Disease Management Programme for the Highveld Region.
- Management and Coordination of the Employee Assistance and Wellness programme for KLF.
- Implementation and delivery of the Employee Assistance and Wellness programme for the Highveld Region.
- Management of Incapacity Program for KLF.
- Implementation of Incapacity Program for the Highveld Region.
- Data capturing of elements relevant to Highveld Region.
- Communication between Client and Momentum OCSA as and when required.
- Assist with compiling data and information for Monthly, quarterly, annual reports
- Quality control
- OCSA offers competitive salary packages
- A group provident fund
- A medical aid
- Travel benefits/allowances
- Competitive annual leave
- Professional growth and flexibility
Interested parties should send cv’s for the attention of Gail Prinsloo to e-mail email@example.com
If we do not contact you within 2 weeks of the Closing Date, please consider the application unsuccessful.