POST: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING PRACTITIONER – Part time (16 hours per week)
EFFECTIVE: 1 July 2017
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15 June 2017
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL REQUIRE:
- An Occupational Health qualification and at least 2 years’ experience in an occupational healthcare environment.
- Audiometry qualification (with update in instruction 171)
- HIV/AIDS counselling
- Computer Literacy in Excel, Word, E-mail and Windows XP
- Registered with the SANC and SASOHN
- Good Communication Skills
- Own Transport essential
- A sense of urgency and business commitment.
- Positive attitude, drive, flexibility and a professional image in terms of appearance and conduct at all times
The successful applicant will report directly to the Business Unit Manager
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Injury on duty procedure and COID Act Documentation
- Communication between Client and OCSA
- Medical Surveillance Programme
- Provision of Wellness Services at on site clinic and remote sites.
- HIV counselling and testing
- Hearing Conservation Programme
- Stock control
- Monthly Reports to Clients
- Quality control
- OCSA offers competitive salary packages
- Travel benefits/allowances
- Annual leave as per BCEA
- Professional growth through generous training programmes
Interested parties should fax a CV to 041 451 0403 for the attention of Heila Potgieter or email a CV to email@example.com using reference number UITHCLINIC
If we do not contact you within 2 weeks of the Closing Date, please consider the application unsuccessful.