POST: OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING PRACTITIONER
EFFECTIVE: 1 August 2017
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 25 July 2017
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL REQUIRE:
- An Occupational Health qualification and at least 2 years experience in an occupational healthcare environment.
- A Dispensing License
- Audiometry qualification (with update in instruction 171)
- A Primary Healthcare certificate (will be an advantage)
- Computer Literacy in Excel, Word, E-mail and Windows XP
- Registered with the SANC and SASOHN
- Good Communication Skills
- Own Transport essential
- A sense of urgency and business commitment.
- Positive attitude, drive, flexibility and a professional image in terms of appearance and conduct at all times
The successful applicant will report directly to the Business Unit Manager
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service provision and general clinic management
- Injury on duty procedure and COID Act Documentation
- Communication between Client and OCSA
- Medical Surveillance Programme
- Provision of Primary Healthcare at the onsite clinics
- Hearing Conservation Programme
- Monthly Invoices
- Monthly Reports to Clients
- Quality control
- Diagnosing and treating minor ailments and emergency care.
- OCSA offers competitive salary packages
- A group provident fund
- A medical aid
- Annual leave
- Professional growth and flexibility
- Professional growth, training and flexibility
Interested parties should send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Charmain Joubert.
If we do not contact you within 2 weeks of the Closing Date, please consider the application unsuccessful.