Truly world-class, truly South African
OCSA has a strong regional presence, providing workplace health and wellness services across the country.
- 112 on-site clinics
- Physical presence through multi-professional national networks
- Chief Occupational Medicine Practitioner
- Occupational Medical Practitioners (35+ contracted and 2 full time)
- Occupational Health Nursing Practitioners (450+)
- General Practitioners (1800+ General Practitioners at 850 Practices)
- Emergency Care Practitioners (20)
- EAP Practitioners
- Mobile Units (12 mobile units servicing more than 200 clients from a variety of industries)
- National Pharmacy Nurse Network (>200 VCT Nurses)
- Occupational Hygiene & Environmental Services and Laboratory
Approved Inspection Authority for Occupational Hygiene
(DoL Certificate No CI 11/110 OH)
Identify, evaluate and control your occupational health, hygiene and environmental risk.