On-site Clinics & Primary Health
OCSA delivers a comprehensive, holistic health programme in the workplace that takes your business objectives into account. Managing your employees’ health will ensure legal compliance and increase productivity.
Our programmes encourage good health rather than cracking the whip in an attempt to dictate systems to either employers or employees.
- We are committed to helping our clients optimise their human capital by promoting productivity through improved staff wellness.
- Primary health is provided by means of the permit system. Employees with acute minor and uncomplicated chronic diseases are treated by professional, medical and nursing practitioners.
The Occupational Health and Safety Act requires employers to assess their responsibility for the health and well-being of their workforce.
Special requirements included in the legislation such as the Regulations for Hazardous Chemical Substances (Reg. 1179 of 28 August 1995), and the Mine Health and Safety Act of 1996, have placed the responsibility on employers to provide appropriate occupational health services to their employees.
Occupational health is becoming an increasingly complex field. In a dynamic environment where requirements for occupational health and safety at work are continually evolving, the need for specialist knowledge and understanding of policy, compliance requirements and strategy for effective implementation becomes critical.
“You do business; we look after the health of your employees”
ON-SITE MEDICAL SERVICES
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
It is aimed at planning the recommended medical surveillance programme for the company. The HRA takes note of the level of compliance with the relevant health and safety legislations.
- Risk Based Medical Surveillance
- Fit-for-duty Medical Testing
- Emergency Medical Services
- management of injuries on duty
- ambulance services
- emergency evacuation
- Primary Health Care
- day-to-day acute disease management
- chronic disease management
“Outsourcing to OCSA Onsite clinic is the solution”